Member Forms


Active members can login to their myOCERS account to update beneficiary information and request to purchase service credit; retirees can submit address changes, direct deposit updates, tax withholding elections as well as update their beneficiary information.

Beneficiary Change Form*

Change of Address Form  (Deferred and retired members can submit changes online in myOCERS portal)

Request to Defer Retirement Form

Request to Purchase Service Credit Form*

Request to Withdraw Contributions / Elect Rollover / Direct Deposit Form

Retirees Authorization for Direct Deposit Form*

Retirees Tax Withholding Form*

Retirees United Way Pledge Form

Service Purchase / Service Redeposit Contract Form

*indicates changes members can make online in myOCERS portal