Change of Address for Active Members
If you are an active employee working for an OCERS covered
employer, please contact the Human Resources specialist or
payroll representative within your agency/department as soon as
possible. Your employer will then notify us electronically
to update our files with your new address information.
Please do not contact OCERS directly.
Change of Address for Deferred and Retired
If you are a deferred or retired member, there are three quick
and easy ways to inform us of your new address and/or phone
- Log into myOCERS and submit
your change of address online
- Download a Change of Address form and return it
to OCERS. Please note: If your address is a P.O. Box or any
mailbox address, please also provide and notate your physical
address (this is for our records only).
- At your convenience, completed forms may be mailed to:
- 2223 E. Wellington Ave., Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA
- Write us a letter with your new address information and send
it to OCERS at:
- 2223 E. Wellington Avenue, Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Log into myOCERS and view your