Change of Address or Phone Number


Change of Address or New Phone Number

Image of couple moving boxes

If you move to a new residence, temporarily relocate, or change your mailing address, OCERS will need your new address and contact information. The same goes if your phone number(s) change. 

It is important to keep OCERS informed if you update your address and/or phone number so that you continue to receive the latest news, important updates, and critical information regarding your retirement benefits (i.e. pension checks, 1099’s, etc.).

If you are planning to move or have moved, please update your address information following the guidelines listed below. 


If you move…

Change of Address for Active Members

If you are an active employee working for an OCERS covered employer, please contact the Human Resources specialist or payroll representative within your agency/department as soon as possible.  Your employer will then notify us electronically to update our files with your new address information.  Please do not contact OCERS directly.

Change of Address for Deferred and Retired Members

If you are a deferred or retired member, there are three quick and easy ways to inform us of your new address and/or phone number(s):

  •  Log into myOCERS and submit your change of address online
  •  Download a Change of Address form and return it to OCERS. Please note: If your address is a P.O. Box or any mailbox address, please also provide and notate your physical address (this is for our records only). 
    • At your convenience, completed forms may be sent back through the following:
      • Fax: (714) 558-6234
      • Mail: 2223 E. Wellington Ave., Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92701
  • Write us a letter with your new address information and send it to OCERS at:
    • 2223 E. Wellington Avenue, Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92701

Log into myOCERS and view your account online.