myOCERS Member Portal is your secure online resource for accessing your personal information from the privacy and comfort of your own home. Once you register and create your myOCERS account you can manage a number of features online.
If you are an active or deferred member you will be able to use myOCERS to:
- Use the Benefit Estimator to calculate your future retirement benefits.
- Submit your retirement application.
- Change or update your beneficiary information.
- View and print your Member Statement.
- Submit a request to Purchase Service Credit.
- Deferred members can change their address.
If you are a payee you will be able to:
- View your payment history.
- Update your beneficiary(ies) in some cases.
- Change your address so OCERS can stay in touch with you.
- Change your direct deposit account and tax withholding elections
- View your annual 1099-R form