If you move…
Change of Address for Active Members
If you are an active employee working for an OCERS covered employer, please contact the Human Resources specialist or payroll representative within your agency/department as soon as possible. Your employer will then notify us electronically to update our files with your new address information. Please do not contact OCERS directly.
Change of Address for Deferred and Retired Members
If you are a deferred or retired member, there are three quick and easy ways to inform us of your new address and/or phone number(s):
- Log into myOCERS and submit your change of address online
- Download a form and return it
to OCERS. Please note: If your address is a P.O. Box or any
mailbox address, please also provide and notate your physical
address (this is for our records only).
- At your convenience, completed forms may be sent back
through the following:
- Fax: (714) 558-6234
- Mail: 2223 E. Wellington Ave., Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- At your convenience, completed forms may be sent back through the following:
- Write us a letter with your new address information and send
it to OCERS at:
- 2223 E. Wellington Avenue, Suite 100, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Log into myOCERS and view your account online.